Thursday, April 30, 2009

Dreaming of the beach...

This is a wall in our den with 3 of my beach paintings. I change the paintings around alot...just ask the hubby...but right now I am dreaming of our next vacation to the beach. I can hear the waves lapping.................Enjoy!!
A rainy day at Honeymoon Island, Fl. This is my first beach scene using water-soluble oils. I love their blending capabilities and I probably won't use acrylic paint any longer.

No particular location...just somewhere in my mind.






This is a beach in Vero Beach Florida near where my mother-in-law lives.

1 comment:

Cobalt Violet said...

Beautiful paintings! What a wonderful light quality... The Honeymoon Island was your first with water soluble oils? Holy cow. That is remarkable. My mom uses those. I haven't switched from regular oils yet, but I know they are supposed to be less toxic so I really should.

Anyway, beautiful work!!!