Monday, June 8, 2009

SOME EXPLAININ..........


So, I am new to all this here bloggin world and I've been changing some things and tweaking things. I still have lots to learn. When I look back now at my past blogs, I see that the words don't always line up correctly with the photos. Darn!! Not too long ago this would have been UNACCEPTABLE to me. Today though......... being a "recovering perfectionist" I will just let it be........imperfections and all! phew! I feel better now! Thanks for hangin with me as I get better at this. I may not have much to say, but I LOVE sharing my photos.........Erin

2 comments:

ben said...

Just visited today for the second time...and LOVE the fine tuning. It growth-transformation,metamorphasis-right before my eyes. Positive perspective that always inspires. Make peace with the past, enjoy it's beauty, and grow into the future.

Keep those pretty pictures coming.

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

Hi Erin...glad you found me so I could find you! Gardner and an artist...one in the same, no?

Love your gorgeous photos of your gorgeous garden! Celebrate the imperfectness...It can give you a "voice"!