Sunday, June 14, 2009

CATMINT LOVE!!

I can hardly contain myself!! First, I just learned something new...I learned how to "add a button" to my blog which means I am paticipating in Share a Garden Sunday at the above blog!! Yippie!! I'm also excited that today I will be going on a garden tour with a couple of friends. Now I must share with you that I go on every single garden or home tour that I can. I love getting to see other peoples places, just love it. In anticipation of all the wonderfullness and inspiring things that I will see today (take a deep breath Erin). I thought I would share some photos of a garden on the last tour I went on. Hands down the most spectacular private garden I have ever seen! I took many photos of it , but today I am sharing their use of Catmint (I believe it is Walkers Low). It was everywhere! Please enjoy these pictures............they speak for themselves!!



























Spectacular! I know!!







9 comments:

niartist said...

WOW! Erin, thanks for participating and sharing such a GORGEOUS garden. My best friend Isa at The World According to Isa would LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! I'm sending her your link right now! :)

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

Wow...What BEAUTIFUL catmint...an amazing garden to share with us!

Deborah said...

First, I must say, I LOVE your header. I am guessing that is your yard. LOVELY!!!! Love the tour and can't help but ask, what state? I will most certainly be visiting you again. **blows kisses** Deborah

Unknown said...

Stunning!!!

Karen Deborah said...

I want to see your garden!

~~Rhonda said...

Wow! At first glance, I thought the purple was lavender, but catmint! How beautiful is that?? Gorgeous garden! Thanks so much for sharing that. ~~Rhonda
christmasnotebook.com

Isa said...

YUM!!!! Artie is right, he knows me so well, this is so delicious.
Catmint is going down my drive between my cedars, and my front yard is slated to have much of these elements -- I'm so happy to have found you! These photos and your blog are so dreamy.
xo Isa

ben said...

Catmint, who knew?
Just one question though, will copious amounts of catmint breed cat issues? Or is that catnip?

Carrie said...

This garden is spectacular...I enjoyed seeing the plantings and layout.