Thursday, June 18, 2009

Abby's Acres

Abby is a gardener. She lives out in the country on seven pristine acres. ooh la la! Abby plants fabulous window boxes ........I love the casualness of the boots hung on the fence.
Just beautiful! This really works because of her repetition of plants and colors.

love this!


so do the birds!



this is fun.




great use of an old ladder!





love the urn!






love the blue chandy hanging near the blue-legged baby bath tub...ivy all around....can't wait to see what she will plant in this gem! actually, I wouldn't change a thing!







The red star on the barn just pulls you right through the arbor. I can't wait to see what's back there!








be still my heart! What a dream, her very own piece of paradise at the back of the property...a refreshing river ! oh, Abby, your'e a lucky girl! husband Donny too! thanks for the tour!









2 comments:

Roses and Lilacs said...

Hi Erin, your friend does indeed make beautiful window boxes. Enjoyed looking at the photos in your blog. I just found two old wooden ladders and my first thought was to put pots and hang baskets from them. After considering, I knew it was a bad idea in my yard because the squirrels/raccoons/cats would certainly knock them off.

Anonymous said...

hi wife, your blog is awesome. there must be something wrong with your camera though, seems the camera added about 30lbs. on to me! very strange !! keep up the good work. love ya, D.